Sat, Oct 19 | Long Island Healing Arts & Learning Center
End of Life Doula - 2 Day Intensive Training Program
with Lisa Wolfson
October 19th & 20th Lisa Wolfson shares her vast knowledge and experience as an End of Life Doula in assisting
the dying & their families by creating a beautiful look at their lives, fulfilling their final wishes and helping them transition with dignity in a way that is meaningful.
Oct 19, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Long Island Healing Arts & Learning Cent, 868 W Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743, USA
About The Event
End of Life Doula Training October 19th and 20th Time 10am-6pm. 10am - 5pm
The EOL (End of Life) Doula Training is a complete understanding of supporting someone
through the process of actively dying.
LISA WOLFSON shares her vast experience as an End of Life Doula in assisting the dying and their families by
creating a beautiful look at their lives, fulfilling their final wishes and helping them transition with dignity in a
way that is meaningful to all.
• is a practical guide and awareness training created to guide people in accompanying the dying and their
families through their final days.
• includes in depth information regarding valuable questions to ask, interactive training in creating guided
visualizations and techniques to bring comfort.
• setting up a vigil for the final days and hours of life,
• the grief process and more…
• provides detailed information on the dying process, beginning months ahead through the final days and hours, including the signs for each stage and what to do to assist in the best possible way.
• will also benefit those working in hospice, nursing homes, and other health settings: students, counselors, social workers, psychologists, physicians, clergy, and others who want to broaden their work with death and dying.
A certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training.
Due to limited space refund only given if cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to training.
Refund will be minus pay pal fees.